Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whew...something else!

Yay! Another way to keep in touch with people via technology!! Of course, I am a little overwhelmed with all of my 'connections', but I have been debating blogging for some time now and have gone back and forth on whether or not I really wanted to add something else to do. But I find myself almost every day saying to myself 'hehe, that would be something really great to blog about'. So here I am, I bit the bullet. Even though I am on facebook and I have a family website, here I am, now a blogger. I really wanted a place where I can post day to day thoughts and hopefully meet some new people along the way. Being a stay at home mom and also being a VERY picky person with who I befriend, finding other mothers that can also be good friends in the long run is very hard. I am hoping that this is maybe an outlet for me to find others more like me AND with little ones.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Welcome to the club. And look- one comment and 2 "followers" already! Thanks for everything the past couple of weeks! I love you so much!
    In Him,
    E

    ReplyDelete