Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringing in the New Year…Freeman Style

Happy New year! The boys and I tried our first annual ‘stay up until midnight party’ this new year’s eve. By ‘BOYS’ I mean my 2 smallest boys – my husband was in bed by 7pm…..that is a story for another time.

Poor Elijah was just ecstatic about staying up until 12 – all day he talked about it. He stayed up until 11:30 and then crashed! We blew up a mattress in the living room, ate snacks and watched movies all night long! Sooooo much fun, great times with my little joys. Noah fell asleep at 11, Elijah 11:30, and I went out at 12:15. Maybe next year he will make it. We have paid for it today with grumpy boys and a lot of moodiness. But it was fun while it lasted and we all got to sleep and snuggle together.

Copy of IMG_9068

Today, a great old friend of mine, Megan and her man, Steve came over to visit and spend some time with the boys. Megan is Eli’s girlfriend and he doesn’t mind that she brought her boyfriend along =) Great times catching up, doing sparklers, fireworks, and reminiscing.

IMG_9069 IMG_9058  IMG_9062

Happy New Year from the Freeman Clan!!! May 2010 bring GREAT memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment