Friday, November 26, 2010

The Yellow Banana Has SPLIT!!!

Goodbye Yellow banana and Hello my new Mommy Family Car!!

IMG_0021

Yes, Black Friday was a Sunshiny Friday for this household when my hubby decided to surprise me with a visit to a car dealership at 6am this morning for our Chevy Traverse!!!! He got some killer deals on a car we have been eying since needing a bigger car for our THREE precious little ones.

Merry Christmas Freemans....you now have a new car payment boooooo!!! But it is all worth it for our little ones to make sure we do not get stranded in parking lots anymore, no more yellow banana.

We need a new name!!!

IMG_0023

And there they are - in the THIRD row (the 2nd row was lying down). So much more room!!

3 comments:

  1. But, how am I going to find you in a parking lot?:) Is Eli sad to see the Banana go- just look at him covering his face? I bet you are loving it. It looks so nice and clean!
    In Him,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Eba, I wonder how I'll ever find you! BTW -ahem - it certainly looks alot like a minivan!
    Love it, Jess, and can't wait to take a ride with you. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel like they are so far away? I had to tearfully get rid of my Outback with the third and the minivan seemed so huge then. Now it has shrunk considerably! Enjoy it! -- Karen Harper

    ReplyDelete