It has been forever since we have had a ‘real vacation’ and this one has been absolutely amazing! Of course, we will be more tired when we get home than when we left, but we will soon recover I am sure. The boys have had a blast. Our townhome is nice and has new, clean carpets (great when you have toddlers). Everything has been soooo pleasant!!
Paul surprised me this morning with a trip to the spa for a massage and facial here at our resort. They were wonderful and I feel like a new mother. Of course the Freeman’s can’t go anywhere without some sort of scratch, bruise, or trip to the ER. Last night we visited the ER here in Celebration, FL for a dislocated elbow. I was not impressed with the staff, but we are spoiled with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and I don’t think anyone can compare. But we are well, taking it easy today and we will hit Magic Kingdom tomorrow for our ‘farewell day’. Goooo Disney!!
- Downtown Disney…way too crowded for me!! But Eli had a blast at Lego world.
- Breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, and friends. Fabulous!!!!! We had an all you can eat breakfast and the characters visited every table for hugs and pictures. We also enjoyed a little parade around the restaurant.
- Magic Kingdom all day!!!
- Animal Kingdom all day.
- Noah met his ‘girlfriends’, 3 sorority girls on spring break who fell in love with him. They rode the safari ride with him, got a photo taken with goofy (see below), and saw him throughout the park during the day. He was in love….and they were, too. So funny.
- Elijah’s birthday dinner at the Wilderness lodge. Here they are very loud and crazy. They got to participate in a parade and the entire restaurant sang happy birthday to my little man. So cute!
- MGM and Epcot.
- This is the WONDERFUL day that Elijah had Jedi Training on stage and got to fight Darth Vader.
- The boys got to play in a ‘Honey I Shrunk the Kids’ Playground where everything was bigger than us. Very COOL!!