Sunday, January 1, 2012

A 2012 good time…and resolutions!

Wow – I think about it a lot – the fact that time has gone by way too fast in my lifetime. It seems to be going by even faster the older I get. The 80’s and 90’s were my growing up period and now I feel that those dates are so ancient. I hate it, but I love where I am in my life right now and wouldn’t change it for the world.

I haven’t posted in a LONG time!! I would like to change that. So much has happened and I will do some catch up posts this week – like Jobe’s birthday, etc. I use this blog to update family and friends that I don’t get to see very often, but I also love to use this blog as an online diary for myself so I NEED to update more!!

But for now – Happy New Year from the Freemans!! We had an amazing evening with 2 new, little overnight guests, Hudson and Kelsey. So much fun, I don’t miss my teenage New Year parties one bit! We actually stayed up until midnight!!! This was awesome.

The perfect party food with great conversation:

IMAG1421

IMAG1422

IMAG1423

Fun games and playing!!!:

IMAG1426

IMAG1436   IMG_5528

The New Year isn’t complete without sparklers AND fireworks!!:

IMG_5489IMG_5494IMG_5500IMG_5503IMG_5496

Happy NEW YEAR!!!! The clan watching the ball drop in NYC!! We made it!:

IMAG1432

The sweet lovebird’s photo session:

IMG_5515IMG_5516IMG_5517IMG_5518IMG_5524

 

My 2012 resolutions: It’s now written down so they have to be done!

  • Get. In. Shape. I have been extremely blessed to have reached my pre-baby weight again, but the make-up is all off. I need to work extremely hard on getting my muscle tone again and getting rid of fat layers. So this is the year!!! I’m serious! Chip?? 5k’s?? Yes! We are doing them!
  • I LOVE to take pictures and I LOVE to document – so more blog posts this year. MORE, MORE, MORE!
  • Spend more time ‘being present’ with my children and not worrying so much about things that need to be done. They are growing up fast and I don’t want to miss one minute of it.
  • Go camping 4 or more times!
  • Getting rid of the negative in my life and only focusing on the positive. I despise judgment and negativity – it makes me feel so heavy and so lost. I am going to dig deep and focus on the positive in my life and my children’s lives and raise my children to the full potential of my belief system no matter what anybody thinks.
  • a trip to the beach!…or skiing…either one.
  • spending less time on Caglewood paperwork, sadly, and spending that time with my family who needs me.
  • stay in touch with friends and family better
  • getting Freebranch Embroidery started and making money

ok – so my resolutions are on paper. I have no excuses! What are your resolutions???

No comments:

Post a Comment