Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Love…

As some of you know, I lost my engagement ring and wedding ring over Christmas =( I was very sad, but my hubby wasn’t lost so I was all good.

Today I got my new ring!!!! Woohooo!! I am NOT a diamond girl, and I have never been a big expensive jewelry wearer. Mainly because I am afraid that I will lose it, scratch it, break it, and diamonds just don’t ‘fit’ me. So, I was able to pick out something that was really me this time – Rustic, whimsical, different, and NOT a diamond.

James Avery is one of my favorite crafters – he is very rustic, modern, and a bit medieval I guess I should say. So I just had to go to his store to see what he had to offer. I love it AND it is replaceable should it every get lost =)

IMG_0670 IMG_0665 IMG_0666 IMG_0667 IMG_0668

Paul’s engagement ring to me was a heart shaped diamond. This ring has a heart on each side of the ring, so the memory lives on…

1 comment: