Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Freeman Updates and Traditions

IMG_1663    

First of all - Happy Halloween!! What a great month of parties, great weather, and fun! We had a great time trick-or-treating this year even though Paul made me stay home so that I wouldn't go into labor from all the walking. I had fun answering the door, seeing all the neighborhood kiddos and getting some 'mommy time' all to myself.

IMG_1640IMG_1654

IMG_1662 IMG_1660

IMG_1665 - Copy

Baby:

'Baby the Hut' is doing very well and growing every day. I had a Dr.'s appmt on Monday and they think that the partial bed rest is working - so no more preterm labor tests!! Although, at the end of this week I will be 32 weeks already - 8 MONTHS! I can't believe it, so if baby is born soon, we will be much better off than if it happened 2 months ago. Great appointment! Great progress!

IMG_1680 - Copy

Headed up to Glisson yesterday for our annual fall photo session - just me and the boys. SUPER cold, but magical and beautiful. I love to tell them the stories over and over again about how special this place is to Paul and I, and they love to dream about the day that they will be campers and counselors and walk in mommy's and daddy's footsteps.

IMG_1722

IMG_1732

Elijah contemplating life:

IMG_1681

IMG_1687 

IMG_1691

IMG_1699

Where Paul proposed and where Elijah was baptized:

IMG_1702

Awesome hiking!

IMG_1708 IMG_1725

IMG_1730

Where we were married: I just can't get enough of this chapel! The boys loved playing in here and pretending to put on shows up on stage. I would live in this chapel if I was allowed.

IMG_1720  

Mommy and her bowling ball in front of Fred Glisson's Cabin: (photographer, Elijah Freeman =)

IMG_1728 

"Take only memories, Leave only Footprints" - Chief Seattle

1 comment:

  1. This has to be one of my favorites! It was such a perfect day, it seems. You are a glowing beautiful pregnant mama w/ such an amazing soul. I love that Chapel too, really cool. That whole area looks awesome. You will have to post some wedding pictures, when you can. All of those pictures and stories behind them are so so precious! Made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete